Welcome to the The Power of Word’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how The Power of Words (TWP) collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website, provide your contact data to us and/or purchase a product or service.
It is important that you read this privacy notice which contains more detailed information about our data processing and can be accessed here.
The Power of Words (TPW) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: The Power of Words
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name last name, title
- Contact Data: includes address, email address and telephone numbers
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To supply our services to you.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
We may share your personal data within the Caribou Capital Group.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data are the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
- Make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.